- Cook a dish that has chocolate, as an ingredient or flavor. You can also use cocoa powder. Post in your blog between 15th March and 30th Apr, 2009.
- New posts would be great and preferable but archived entries are also welcome. Kindly make a new post of the dish for this event.
- You can send in as many entries as you like.
- Please use the logo without fail, a smaller version is available on the right sidebar and link your post to this post announcing the event.
- Send me an email at - firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line as "Chocolate", along with the following details
Name of your blog and Url
Name of your dish and the Url
Picture of the dish
Dundee Cake/ Fruit Cake
Happy Holi Friends!! The most colourful and fun-filled festival of the year is here. Holi is probably the least religious festival in India. Although Holi does have religious and mythological significance, today it is all about a day of fun for all. Smearing colours and splashing water on each other. It is so delightful to watch even adults shed all their inhibitions and join in the chaos.
Dad always bought delicious Puran polis from a store in Dadar, my mouth still waters thinking of them. I really haven't really found a good version in any store out here as yet. This is a recipe I learnt from one of my neighbours in Mumbai and we love it. The polis are soft and has just the right amount of sweetness.
This picture is my entry to 'CLICK : June 2009 Stacks'.