Smitha and Ashwini have passed on this wonderful award to me. Thank you so much Girls! It always feels wonderful to be appreciated and I feel so encouraged to do better.
This award comes with some rules:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award. 2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. 3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award. 4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. 5. Nominate 7 other KreativBloggers (it’s tough as all are creative in their own way :)) 6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. 7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated
7 things about me...
1. I get along with all kinds of people and make friends easily. But there are very few who actually know me, I don't open up to people easily.
2. I like my privacy, I have to have time to myself doing whatever I want without an audience, sometimes just lie on the bed day dreaming. I can't stand people who assume that just because I'm at home and don't have kids I'm always free and have nothing to do.
3. I'm crazy about food. It wouldn't be really wrong to say that I live for food. It's my solution to all my worries. I'm especially crazy about all kinds of desserts(especially chocolate) and junk food.
4. I love to shop for clothes, shoes, bags and all kinds of stuff for the home. Currently I'm obsessed with kitchen items and I'm trying to restrain myself, feeling sorry for my hubby who is constantly pleading with me to stop:).
5. I believe in God, but not in religion.
6. I do not like to keep pets. I'm fond of animals and I enjoy watching their cute antics, but from a distance, I'd go crazy if they come anywhere near me, I feel terrified.
7. I love to read. I read atleast one novel a day, especially love thrillers and romance. I get so engrossed in them, I often imagine myself as one of the characters and say their dialogues out loud, Ya I'm crazy that way. Same in the case of movies, love them.
Now for the hardest part, nominating seven friends....